Thank you for your interest in supporting the Hometown Christmas Parade. The Hometown Christmas Parade is produced by the non- profit organization Glendale Christmas Parade, a 501(C)3 organization, Tax ID #463658581, and is made up of community members who share a passion for letting the true star of Christmas shine.
We welcome and encourage any support you may provide. Below are some ways to be involved:
- Parade Entry (float, singing group, etc.) - For information on parade entries, visit the parade entry section of this site, you can find the link in the navigation above.
- Sponsoring the event - Join the growing number of supporters by becoming a sponsor today!
Click here to fill out the sponsorship form online.
- Conduct a food drive for Hope for Hunger - For questions, food boxes, pick-up of boxes or to sign up your business for a food collection site, please contact Candy Sheperd at 623.878.9607 or email@example.com. Please also fill out the form below to sign up.
- Volunteer For the event - To volunteer please fill out the form below.
- Help us Spread the Word - Communicate details about the parade to friends, family and others in your community. We have flyers, posters, and digital images available for you to use to help spread the word. If you would like materials please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will join us as a leader in the community and support the Hometown Christmas Parade. If you have other skills or types of support you would like to offer, or if you have any questions, please contact Julie Peterson at 602-460-4472 or e-mail Julie@gbump.com.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Hometown Christmas Parade. Your support is critical to the success of the event and is very much appreciated.
NOTE: All volunteers will be on their feet and in the sun for the duration of the shift, please be prepared. Also note that many positions require walking the mile-long parade route. To volunteer you must be 13 years old or older; some positions must be 18 years or older. Volunteer check-in tables will be set up at the Staging and Destaging areas. While you may make a request to work with other individuals, we cannot guarantee who you will be assigned with as we have many individuals we are working with for this event.
We will do our best to accommodate your request. You will be contacted as the event gets closer to confirm your position and provide additional details on parking, where to go and when to arrive.
The volunteer meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 6th at 6:30PM at Glencroft (8611 N 67th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302). Pizza will be served.
Click here to fill out the Volunteer Form.
Place an Advertisement in the Hometown Christmas Parade Program
Advertisements can be placed in the parade program, which will be distributed to the 10,000 spectators expected to attend the parade. Each ad is 3.5” x 2” and can be purchased in black & white for $50 or in color for $75. The deadline to purchase advertisements is Thursday, November 30, 2017.
Click here to purchase an ad in the program
Click here to see the program ad preview